Monday, June 18, 2012

DIY of the Day: Amethyst Crystal Necklaces



Materials: 22g wire, silver chain, 4mm jump rings, 12mm lobster clasp, and last but not least beautiful Amethyst crystal and Amethyst green. 
Tools: wire cutter, pliers
Product: Pure love

While at the car show I came across a booth that sold Amethyst crystals in various sizes and I was instantly in love. I had to buy them, and they were fairly cheap. These are 2 that I decided to make into necklaces for my sister and I. Sister necklaces. 
I've been wanting a necklace for a long time, but everywhere they're sold are a bit expensive for a jobless girl on a budget. I was able to make these for a total of around 15$. Not bad if you ask me. 

This was also my first time making a necklace like this, so I am very pleased with the outcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment